Frequently Asked Questions
OBDISK Shipment Policy
- How we ship the item to you?
- Where we ship to?
- How fast you can get your product?
- How about your delivery cost?
- How about combine shipping?
- How about change your shipping method and shipping address?
- How about track your package?
- What could cause an invalid tracking code?
- What should you do when you receive the item?
OBDISK Return Policy
About my account
OBDISK VIP Discount Card
OBDISK Coupon Code
Tips to use obdisk
About OBDISK Mobile APP Store
What could cause an invalid tracking code?
Invalid tracking numbers could be due to:
- The shipping company hasn’t updated the recent delivery information to their website.
- The tracking code was not correct.
- The parcel has been delivered a long time ago. Some shipping companies will remove the tracking code history.