VCADS Pro 2.40 for Volvo 1. It's an excellent software tool to assist customers and bodybuilders in performing their own diagnostic work on Volvo engines. 2.Supported Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Dutch, Danish, Chinese, Norwegian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Swedish, Japanese, Thai
VCADS Pro 2.40 for Volvo Truck Diagnostic Tool With Multi languages
Top 3 Reasons To Get VCADS for Volvo:
1. Software Version: 2.40 2. Supported Languages: English, Spanish,French, Portuguese, German,Italian,Japanese, Korean,Czech,Danish,Norwegian,Lithuanian,Hungarian,Dutch, Polish,Romanian,Serbian,Finnish,Swedish,Turkish, Russian, Arabic,Latvian,Thai,Chinese 3. Update By CD
It Only Supports Windows XP System
VCADS for Volvo Function:
Diagnostic Program designed to read and clear fault codes.
Reprogram ECM parameters and ECMS
All features unlocked for the following manufacturers
 Volvo Truck Corporation
 Volvo Bus Corporation
 Volvo Penta
 Volvo Construction Equipment
PTT is a Windows-based diagnostic application specially designed to test, calibrate and program engine parameters. This software supports VN, VT, VHD, WG, WX and AC from model year 98 forward.Tests for fault tracing of Volvo D7C, D11F, D12B, D12C, D12D, D13F, D16D and D16F engines are incorporated into PTT.
Many funtions in today's modern vehicles are controlled by electronic control units(ESUs). ECUs control components such as the engine, instrumentation and certain vehicles funtions. PTT is a toolbox that bundles diagnostic (VCADS) and repair applications (Guided Diagnostics) together making it a one stop shop for the technicians. The main purpose of PTT is to support the diagnostic & repair process and to make it easier for technicians to work with the tools provided.
VCADS elite software is installed on a PC. The PC is connected to the communication connector in the vehicle via the communication interface(Volvo part number 9998555).
VCADS Elite provides tests and calibrations for VOLVO vehicles that are equipped with the Vehicle Electronics '98(VECTRO II) or Version 2 electronic control systtems. The application consists of a number of standrd graphical interfaces, such as graphs and continuous displays of parameters values. The operations are organized in the menu according to function groups. Some ECUs have changeable parameters that can be use to adjust or customize certain functions. Volvo ECUs often have two types of parameters: Customer parameters and Vehicle parameters.
Customers parameters can be programmed locally using VCADS Elite. Vehicle parameters genarally are used to configure the vehicle when it is built and alteration of these parameters requires a connection to VDA(Vehicle Data Administration) at Volvo . These parameters CANNOT be read or programmed with VCADS Elite. These changes must be performance by a Volvo Truck dealer.
VCADS for Volvo Adjustments and Improvements
- Support for new language: Thai
- Support for new models: FL and FE
- The Option dialog in the Tool menu has been updated.
- Manually entered chassis series are validated on the local computer.
- Possibility to correct parameter values that are incorrect according to specifications. Parameters with values that are not valid are marked with red color. Previously, this situation caused an error that interfered with parameter programming.
- Help desk tool is updated. The actions 1 - Update phone book and 3 - Change connection type are found under 1 - Central Communications Settings.
- Campaigns which have been downloaded in intermediate storage mode but are not reported will, after 30 days, be reported as not performed for safety reasons.
- If the hardware part number in the control unit differs from the hardware part number stored in the central systems, VCADS Pro will automatically check if there is an appropriate conversion kit available. If this is the case, a dialog box appears asking the user to run the conversion kit.
- New procedure for downloading of new versions of VCADS Pro.
- If there is unused or unreported software stored in Intermediate Storage, the user will be notified and have the possibility to view more detailed information.
- Help text updated with instructions for parameter programming by templates, the new Option dialog and information about new functionality in intermediate storage.
- Campaign handling will from now be reported after programming is finished and not at the next authenticated connection to central systems.
- The operation conversion kit has been split into two operations: Conversion kit and Accessory kit.
- Oscilloscope related operations for special tool 88890040 have updated oscilloscope software.
- New version of Perf: performance application. Version number: 2.5.3.
The following operations have been added or updated in VCADS Pro:
- 17012-3, 1700-21-03-02 Fault codes
- 17054-3, 1700-22-03-06 Accessory kit
- 20006-3, 2000-08-03-06 20006-3 Engine data statistics
1pc x Volvo VCADS(PTT 1.12) Software 2.40 Version Disc
1pc x COM Cable
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from OBDISK?
To ensure satisfaction at all times, our customer service team provides comprehensive after sales support.
With years of experience maintaining and servicing automated materials handling systems for some of the world’s leading organisations, we can confidently claim that Exmac’s after sales support is totally focused and second to none.
A concise Operating & Maintenance Manual is provided on completion of every project, to assist operators and maintenance personnel in the day-to-day use and care of the system.
A 12 month warranty is offered as standard on all systems and equipment supplied. Extended warranty agreements are available on request.
Exmac Automation’s priority is to resolve issues as quickly as possible when a request for assistance or parts is received. Response is immediate, and with the ability to call on a wealth of experienced engineers and a vast stock of standard component parts, we are able to provide a first class after sales service.
A variety of maintenance contracts and operator and maintenance training programmes, and a 24/7 telephone hotline and call-out facility, are also available.
The accessibility and availability of our after sales department to provide assistance, guidance and advice embodies our aim to develop a close and continuing relationship with customers through constant communication.
Service contract example
Exmac service agreement levels offered (levels 1 2 & 3)