U680 Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) is a remote auto diagnostic tool newly developed by UIF for the DIY.
U680 CarData Recorder
1. To collect the data engine data when run on the road, including engine ignition time, fuel adjust, rotate speed of the engine and read out trouble code
2. To 24-hourly record the change of the data flow shown in scheme and picture, after the data has been responded from the clients’ terminal.
3. To gain the help from auto experts by importing the data via internet, turning remote diagnosis into reality.
4. Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) support the cars with OBDII, EOBD and CAN protocol
1. Run “Cardata_Recorder.exe” directly see ”softinstall1.bmp”, choose the install route(see softinstall2.bmp).
2. When this done, build a new folder named “Car data _Recorder”in the disk which you have just chosen(see softinstall0.bmp).
3. When succeeded in installing the software,use USB to connect Cardata_Recorder with the computer, you will be automatically reminded as the following:
1) Find new hardware
2) Install the driver (see driverinstall1.bmp, driverinstall2.bmp, driverinstall3.bmp,)
3) The driver has finished being installed and can run now. The Cardata_Recorder software and driver have been installed till now. Normally Cardata_Recorder client terminal software can be run in Windows 2000, NT, ME, XP.
If this can not realized, please check if Car Data Recorder does not match with some unidentified USB drivers (such as Printer).In this situation, please download the unidentified USB driver in advance.
1. recorder, including Car Data Recorder and USB connector
2. Client terminal programmer
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
How to Buy from OBDISK?
To ensure satisfaction at all times, our customer service team provides comprehensive after sales support.
With years of experience maintaining and servicing automated materials handling systems for some of the world’s leading organisations, we can confidently claim that Exmac’s after sales support is totally focused and second to none.
A concise Operating & Maintenance Manual is provided on completion of every project, to assist operators and maintenance personnel in the day-to-day use and care of the system.
A 12 month warranty is offered as standard on all systems and equipment supplied. Extended warranty agreements are available on request.
Exmac Automation’s priority is to resolve issues as quickly as possible when a request for assistance or parts is received. Response is immediate, and with the ability to call on a wealth of experienced engineers and a vast stock of standard component parts, we are able to provide a first class after sales service.
A variety of maintenance contracts and operator and maintenance training programmes, and a 24/7 telephone hotline and call-out facility, are also available.
The accessibility and availability of our after sales department to provide assistance, guidance and advice embodies our aim to develop a close and continuing relationship with customers through constant communication.
Service contract example
Exmac service agreement levels offered (levels 1 2 & 3)